From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cook, Steve
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 9:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS Dump Command

Hi All,

Has anyone else noticed when pressing the jaws dump command jaws does not
automatically restart?

Steve

JM Casey

Sure. It will only restart if it isn't so "broken" that it can't recognise
the command.

From: netbat66 [mailto:netbat66@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, August 26, 2019, 4:41 PM

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Behler

Sure. It will only restart if it isn't so "broken" that it can't recognise
the command.

Has anyone else noticed when pressing the jaws dump command jaws does not
automatically restart?

Steve

.

Rick Mladek

Pardon my ignorance here but what memory is cleared with this dump command?