From: "Justin Mcdevitt" <jhmcdev@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 4:39 AM
Subject: RestoringtJaws access

Sent from my iPhone hello Group,
Recently I had some issues with my PC which required a complete reinstallation of windows and the maintenance of other issues.
After bringing it home today I attempted to open Jaws which ended up being limited to a 40 minute trial mode. As I do not have my authorization number written down, I probably will not have access to Jaws until I make contact with freedom scientific this Monday.
In the meantime is there a way that I can access Jaws and itp’s Full capacity.
I would appreciate any and all assistance.
Best, Justin

Chris Hill

You shouldn't have to call them.  If you have your serial number and all that good stuff, go over to fsactivate.com and you should be able to do what you need.

On 8/24/2019 22:39, Justin Mcdevitt wrote:

Sent from my iPhone hello Group,
Recently I had some issues with my PC which required a complete reinstallation of windows and the maintenance of other issues.
After bringing it home today I attempted to open Jaws which ended up being limited to a 40 minute trial mode. As I do not have my authorization number written down, I probably will not have access to Jaws until I make contact with freedom scientific this Monday.
In the meantime is there a way that I can access Jaws and itp’s Full capacity.
I would appreciate any and all assistance.
Best, Justin

Dave Durber

Hello Chris:

He can do that, as long as he has keys on the sight, which can be used to activate JAWS.

You shouldn't have to call them. If you have your serial number and all that good stuff, go over to fsactivate.com and you should be able to do what you need.

On 8/24/2019 22:39, Justin Mcdevitt wrote:

Sent from my iPhone hello Group,
Recently I had some issues with my PC which required a complete reinstallation of windows and the maintenance of other issues.
After bringing it home today I attempted to open Jaws which ended up being limited to a 40 minute trial mode. As I do not have my authorization number written down, I probably will not have access to Jaws until I make contact with freedom scientific this Monday.
In the meantime is there a way that I can access Jaws and itp’s Full capacity.
I would appreciate any and all assistance.
Best, Justin

Mario

in my experience, it's painfully slow in responding to keystrokes (aside
of expiring after 40 minutes) when JAWS has not been authorized.

Even though JAWS is running in Demo Mode , you have access to all its
functions and features during the 40 minute demo.

HTH

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin Mcdevitt" <jhmcdev@...>
Recently I had some issues with my PC which required a complete
reinstallation of windows and the maintenance of other issues.
After bringing it home today I attempted to open Jaws which ended up
being limited to a 40 minute trial mode. As I do not have my
authorization number written down, I probably will not have access to
Jaws until I make contact with freedom scientific this Monday.
In the meantime is there a way that I can access Jaws and itp’s  Full
capacity.
I would appreciate any and all assistance.
Best, Justin

.

Randy Barnett

You need the 26 digit authorization code from FS entered  before you can activate jaws.

Although you can go to FS Activate and see if you have any luck.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hill" <hillco@...>