moderated JAWS guide for MS Word?

Akshaya Choudhary

Hello guys,
Is there a detailed guide for using JAWS with MS Word?
would really appreciate if someone could guide me in the right direction.

Regards

Always search the Freedom Scientific site.  There are generally, and definitely are in this case, webinars and other documentation.   I just searched using the two keywords JAWS and Word in the search box and there's lots of material there, you just need to sift through and look at what's relevant to you.

Free MS-Word with JAWS Webinar

Free Improving JAWS Skills in Word Webinar

There are downloadable documents associated with these, and they're only two things I found on the first page of search results at the FS site.

         ~ Eric Hoffer

Richard Turner

You may also want to take a look at Perkins School's Paths To Literacy. Here is the link:

http://www.pathstoliteracy.org/strategies/learning-jaws-lessons-and-review

Richard

Always look out for #1, and be careful not to step in #2.

On Aug 21, 2019, at 8:25 AM, Akshaya Choudhary <acsociopath@...> wrote:

Hello guys,
Is there a detailed guide for using JAWS with MS Word?
would really appreciate if someone could guide me in the right direction.

Regards

David Kingsbury

Hello,

With the risk of sounding self-promoting, you could check out the book I wrote entitled “Format Your Word Documents with JAWS and NVDA: A Guide for Students and Professionals.” Depending on format chosen, you can purchase it for between 18 and 20 dollars at:

http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/WORD-FORMAT.html

Regards,

David

Janet George

Thanks David for responding to this question. I want to order your book and had forgotten the name of it.
Thanks for putting together such a comprehensive manual on formatting a word document.

Janet
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whomsoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
John 3: 16