moderated The List

Maria Campbell

That's a good thing.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

On 8/23/2019 1:26 PM, Pastor Gil Pries wrote:

The list is sure quiet today.

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

The list is sure quiet today.

Pastor Gil

Mike Rogers

Hi Mike. I'm all straightened out. Thanks.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019 13:00:10 -0700
"Mike B" <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mike,

Your message is confusing, at least to me. You said, subscribe, and thats's
it. What is it you want to do?

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is that
somebody screwed up.