moderated unselecting all desktop items

David Moore

Hello to deselect all icons on your desktop, press Windows key + m to go to your desktop. Then, Pratt hold down the Ctrl key and press the spacebar to deselect the item you are on. Then, press the applications key or shift + f10 and go down to where you can organize your desktop items. Have a great day David Moore

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019, 8:03 AM Alan Robbins <arobbin2@... wrote:

What is the Jaws key stroke to unselect everything on the desktop so I can select to alphabetize the icons?

Thanks,

Al

david

on the desktop, press,

ctrl+spacebar,

What is the Jaws key stroke to unselect everything on the desktop so I can select to alphabetize the icons?

Thanks,

Al

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Control + space