Topics

moderated Podcast host site accessibility

Nickus de Vos

Hi all
I'm looking for a podcast host for a podcast which I'll administer.
Does anyone have experience with podcast hosting platforms in general and can recommend a good one? Also any in particular which I should stay away from due to poor web pages in terms of accessibility?

Nickus

Aleeha Dudley

PineCast is extremely accessible, and the developer is dedicated to making it more so. Head to pine cast.com for more info.
Aleeha