moderated Latest Jaws and thunderbird

Don H

Why does Jaws say things twice when you start Thunderbird?
It says Mozilla thunderbird twice followed by saying In box mozilla thunderbird twice. Not a big thing just annoying.

Running latest Jaws and Thunderbird on Win 10 1903.

Gerald Levy

Yes, I notice this as well.?? This behavior seems to be more prevalent in Windows 10 than in Windows 7.

Gerald

On 8/12/2019 3:41 PM, Don H wrote:
Why does Jaws say things twice when you start Thunderbird?
It says Mozilla thunderbird twice followed by saying In box mozilla thunderbird twice.?? Not a big thing just annoying.

Running latest Jaws and Thunderbird on Win 10 1903.

dennis

not happening in windows 7

--
Dennis Cornelison

Steve Matzura

JAWS has done that with several applications ever since I can remember. Never did figure out why.