From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Akshaya Choudhary
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2019 9:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Navigating highlighted text in word

Hello,
I'm new to JAWS. I would like to know if there is a way I can jump from highlighted text to highlighted text in a word document.  A friend has highlighted certain section in a document, I would like to read them quickly.

Regards

Akshaya Choudhary

No, it is not working.

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

I don’t think JAWS sees highlights. If your collaborator is willing, perhaps to place a character, such as star or left bracket that may not appear anywhere else in the text, at the beginning of the highlighted passage, then you could search for that character.  But of course not everybody can or will take that step.

What happens if you use Insert+Alt+S, then select the Proofreading speech and sound scheme?