moderated Regarding captcha solver

Oliver Edholm

Hi!

Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver, sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.

Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@...

Regards,
Oliver

James English

Hello,
What do you mean by 'wrong purposes?' This excludes a large amount of
the population, namely people in countries in which paypal is not
available and people on low incomes.

On 8/6/19, Oliver Edholm <oliver.edholm@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver,
sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who
exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and
get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.

Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and
I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal
or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@screenreader.ai

Regards,
Oliver

Gerald Levy

Caveat emptor!!!?? Sounds like yet another captcha solver scam.?? Remember Captcha Be Gone??? Its owner had the nerve to charge $36 a year for his service.?? But guess what??? Once he got his money, he shut down the service and absconded with the money.?? The suckers who got screwed had to contact PayPal to get their money back. Charging $10 a month or $120 a year for a captcha solving service is a flagrant scam, plain and simple.?? Save your money.?? You'll be glad you did. ??

Gerald

On 8/6/2019 7:16 AM, Oliver Edholm wrote:
Hi!??
??
Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver, sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.
??
Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@...
??
Regards,
Oliver

David Ingram

Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver, sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.

Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@...

Regards,
Oliver

Mario

so those of us who already installed it and use it, what happens? will
it stop working until we pay?

Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver,
sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people
who exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the
service and get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.

Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply
and I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider
like PayPal or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@screenreader.ai

Regards,
Oliver

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, the matter of fact is that I’m an extremely poor visually challenged person looking after my mom, my wife and my two children with very low income.

Ten USD means for me is RS1500 per month which I cannot afford because I’m earning just RS48000 per month which is very low income over here in Pakistan.

I have to pay RS10000 for house rent, RS10000 for my utilities, RS10000 per month for my children education related things.

In this regard please let me know how can I afford such a huge amount for that captcha solver?

I therefore would like to request you to please exempt me from your planne.

I sincerely hope that my request will be considered with humanitarian manner.

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook:

inam092@...

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver, sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.

Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@...

Regards,

Oliver

Marlo Green

Hi,

               Can you tell me what is capture solver?

Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver, sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.

Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@...

Regards,

Oliver

How often does one really need a captcha solver these days?

I use the internet a lot and often I go month without coming across one or at least one which doesn’t have an accessible option.

And when I do why not use Be My Eyes and get a sighted helper who can read it for you.

Regards,

Sieghard

Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver, sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.

Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@...

Regards,

Oliver

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Because I have an android flip phone which can’t load Be My Eyes.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Sending this since many people have emailed me regarding captcha solver, sorry to say, but right now because of an increasing amount of people who exploit it, I have to charge 10 USD dollars/month to sustain the service and get rid of the people who use it for wrong purposes.

Sad it had to get to this point, if you're still interested please reply and I'll set up everything, payments go through a reputable provider like PayPal or similar. Email is: oliver.edholm@...

Regards,

Oliver

Nermin

Hi Bill,

what make and model is your phone?
Technically, Be My Eyes should work on a relatively decent phone without any extra hastle.

Regards,
Nermin

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

It’s a Cingular flip phone 2. It doesn’t have a touch screen.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...