moderated drivers for the sim card reader in El-Braille

Jay <jcoffin@...>

Hi.

Does anyone know what the name of the driver that is required for a sim card to work in the El-Braille? I have a Verizon sim that is active, and want to use it in the El-Braille but for some reason when I insert the sim it’s not detecting it.

Thanks.

Chris Hill

Are you sure that is a sim card reader.  My guess is that you are more likely to have a micro-sd card reader, they are of very similar size.

On 8/4/2019 16:44, Jay wrote:

Hi.

Does anyone know what the name of the driver that is required for a sim card to work in the El-Braille? I have a Verizon sim that is active, and want to use it in the El-Braille but for some reason when I insert the sim it’s not detecting it.

Thanks.

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

It  may not have the correct lte bands to work on verizon or it might not be activated properly.