moderated Jaws2019 Font size Addison here

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All  I thought I did saved the instruction for font size but I didn’t  Can anybody tell me how to do font size in document please ?

Addison

For pretty much any version of Office since Office 2007, ALT+H, FF gets you to the dropdown to choose font face and ALT+H, followed by FS takes you to the dropdown for font size.

You can also use CTRL+Shift+F to bring up the full Font Dialog which includes pretty much any choice related to font you can think of.  Once it's open ALT+S takes you straight to the size attribute.

         ~ Eric Hoffer

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you

For pretty much any version of Office since Office 2007, ALT+H, FF gets you to the dropdown to choose font face and ALT+H, followed by FS takes you to the dropdown for font size.

You can also use CTRL+Shift+F to bring up the full Font Dialog which includes pretty much any choice related to font you can think of.  Once it's open ALT+S takes you straight to the size attribute.

         ~ Eric Hoffer

Van Lant, Robin

I use Control D to open that Font attributes dialog.  In addition, you can select text then do Control Shift period to increase font size and control shift comma to decrease the font size.

For pretty much any version of Office since Office 2007, ALT+H, FF gets you to the dropdown to choose font face and ALT+H, followed by FS takes you to the dropdown for font size.

You can also use CTRL+Shift+F to bring up the full Font Dialog which includes pretty much any choice related to font you can think of.  Once it's open ALT+S takes you straight to the size attribute.

         ~ Eric Hoffer

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Madano Lanberto

Control Shift P
Then arrow to desired size e.g. 11, 12, 14 and press Enter.

On 2 August 2019 7:38:20 p.m. "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All  I thought I did saved the instruction for font size but I didn’t  Can anybody tell me how to do font size in document please ?

Addison

Ashleigh Piccinino

If you’re using JAWS, please press CTRL and d. This is after you’re in your document, and, to me, it’s the fastest way to get to your fonts. After pressing the hotkey, tab over until JAWS says size and down-arrow. Choose the size you want after the size menu is opened with the down-arrow. Note: JAWS won’t say anything when the menu is opened. However, it will probably speak the sizes. Also, if you’re using the latest version of JAWS 2019, you might not be able to easily check your font information with insert f on the fly. However, I hope this works for you.
Ashleigh Piccinino

On Aug 2, 2019, at 1:38 PM, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All  I thought I did saved the instruction for font size but I didn’t  Can anybody tell me how to do font size in document please ?

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you and others