moderated Jaws2019 Font size Addison here

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All  I thought I did saved the instruction for font size but I didn’t  Can anybody tell me how to do font size in document please ?

Addison

For pretty much any version of Office since Office 2007, ALT+H, FF gets you to the dropdown to choose font face and ALT+H, followed by FS takes you to the dropdown for font size.

You can also use CTRL+Shift+F to bring up the full Font Dialog which includes pretty much any choice related to font you can think of.  Once it's open ALT+S takes you straight to the size attribute.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1903, Build 18362  

Many of the insights of the saint stem from his experience as a sinner.

~ Eric Hoffer

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you  

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2019 3:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2019 Font size Addison here

For pretty much any version of Office since Office 2007, ALT+H, FF gets you to the dropdown to choose font face and ALT+H, followed by FS takes you to the dropdown for font size.

You can also use CTRL+Shift+F to bring up the full Font Dialog which includes pretty much any choice related to font you can think of.  Once it's open ALT+S takes you straight to the size attribute.
--

~ Eric Hoffer

Van Lant, Robin

I use Control D to open that Font attributes dialog.  In addition, you can select text then do Control Shift period to increase font size and control shift comma to decrease the font size.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2019 1:29 PM

--

~ Eric Hoffer

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Madano Lanberto

Control Shift P
Then arrow to desired size e.g. 11, 12, 14 and press Enter.

On 2 August 2019 7:38:20 p.m. "O.Addison Gethers" <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hello All  I thought I did saved the instruction for font size but I didn’t  Can anybody tell me how to do font size in document please ?

Addison

Ashleigh Piccinino

If you’re using JAWS, please press CTRL and d. This is after you’re in your document, and, to me, it’s the fastest way to get to your fonts. After pressing the hotkey, tab over until JAWS says size and down-arrow. Choose the size you want after the size menu is opened with the down-arrow. Note: JAWS won’t say anything when the menu is opened. However, it will probably speak the sizes. Also, if you’re using the latest version of JAWS 2019, you might not be able to easily check your font information with insert f on the fly. However, I hope this works for you.
Ashleigh Piccinino  

On Aug 2, 2019, at 1:38 PM, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you and others

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2019 9:59 AM

If you’re using JAWS, please press CTRL and d. This is after you’re in your document, and, to me, it’s the fastest way to get to your fonts. After pressing the hotkey, tab over until JAWS says size and down-arrow. Choose the size you want after the size menu is opened with the down-arrow. Note: JAWS won’t say anything when the menu is opened. However, it will probably speak the sizes. Also, if you’re using the latest version of JAWS 2019, you might not be able to easily check your font information with insert f on the fly. However, I hope this works for you.

Ashleigh Piccinino  

On Aug 2, 2019, at 1:38 PM, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Addison