moderated Finding the toolbar in Chrome

clarence carter <clarcar@...>

Is there a keystroke which will direct JAWS to the toolbar? I have run into the additional tools in the menues but II cannot get to the toolbar.

Serious question:  What do you mean by the Chrome toolbar?

If you mean the buttons that get added between the omnibox and the menu button, then hitting ALT then Left Arrowing allows you to traverse those.

         ~ Eric Hoffer

Tony Guy

You press f6, which takes you to the address bar, then press tab and
you will see the toolbar buttons.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 07:28 PM, Tony Guy wrote:
You press f6, which takes you to the address bar, then press tab and
you will see the toolbar buttons.
This is fascinating because it only works if you use F6 to get focus thrown to the address bar/omnibox.

If you use ALT+D to do so using TAB afterward behaves differently.

I am glad to know of a technique that allows "entry from the left" in addition to "entry from the right" since if you have quite a few buttons it can be significantly faster to get to those near to the ends if you enter from the end near which they're positioned.

         ~ Eric Hoffer