moderated Jaws and orical

Tony Guy

Does anyone know how JAWS works with Orical data base? Did I get
myself in a lot of trouble?

Tom Lange

Don’t know. By the way, oracle is spelled o r a c l e.

On Jul 29, 2019, at 4:46 PM, Tony Guy <tonyguy061@gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone know how JAWS works with Orical data base? Did I get
myself in a lot of trouble?

Tony Guy

Thank you for that.

On 7/29/19, Tom Lange <lange85@gmail.com> wrote:
Don’t know. By the way, oracle is spelled o r a c l e.

On Jul 29, 2019, at 4:46 PM, Tony Guy <tonyguy061@gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone know how JAWS works with Orical data base? Did I get
myself in a lot of trouble?

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Tony,

I don't know myself; however, there is this link on there website.
https://www.oracle.com/corporate/accessibility/resources.html

HTH

HH

Don’t know. By the way, oracle is spelled o r a c l e.

On Jul 29, 2019, at 4:46 PM, Tony Guy <tonyguy061@gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone know how JAWS works with Orical data base? Did I get
myself in a lot of trouble?

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND

It depends on what you are wanting to do with an oracle database. Are you trying to use client tools such as SqlPlus or Oracle Developer to connect to a remote database? Are you trying to use Oracle Enterprise Manager? Are you connecting to a database directly on a unix or linux server?

If you can be more specific, I may be able to provide more help.

Pam
Don’t know. By the way, oracle is spelled o r a c l e.

On Jul 29, 2019, at 4:46 PM, Tony Guy <tonyguy061@gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone know how JAWS works with Orical data base? Did I get
myself in a lot of trouble?

Walker, Michael E

Pam,

Oracle accessibility, in the context of connecting to a database, has also been a question I have had for years. I am glad to see it is being discussed on this list. I have asked on other lists, to get no satisfactory answer.

Yes, I know one can use SQL*Plus to connect and query a database, but how does one go about graphically seeing a database with JAWS? I know TOAD Datapoint is cross-database. Is there a way to make it work with JAWS?

Thank you,
Mike