Topics

moderated Hello All Jaws2019 Gmail question on bcc Addison here

O.Addison Gethers

Helo All  I’musigj2019 ad desktop court wiow10  and hae mrosotolook 2007 emclints Does anybody know h t used bcc in gmil  ? This isy first tie trtodo t.If yone have nswer for I’l piated so much .

Thnks

Addison

david

Good afternoon,

no disrespect, you really need to do something about your typing, it's really not readable. or you need to use a spellchecker, which may not even work.

never the less,

to get the BCC field in outlook,

1, ctrl+n=new message,

2, alt+p=options,

3, press the letter b=bcc,

so, alt+p/b

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 1:30 PM

Sieghard if bcc is suppose shows or hide people email address? When I tab
to cc field why it's have 5 people name in there ?

Hello, your missing a part of the keystroke,

ctrl+n=November,

alt+p=papa,

b=bravo

you should now see the BCC field,

The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the power of a
dream.

Thanks for telling me and I'm hearing impairment

Read David's instructions, you are not pressing the keys he says you need to
press.

Hi David When I press ctrl n for new message then I press alt b it won't
work

Helo All I'musigj2019 ad desktop court wiow10 and hae mrosotolook 2007
emclints Does anybody know h t used bcc in gmil ? This isy first tie trtodo
t.If yone have nswer for I'l piated so much .

Thnks

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

I just send you email

[...]

I have no idea if you’re directing this to Sieghard or myself, but if me, I haven’t gotten anything.

[...]

I’m sorry I thought you were Sieghard