From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 12:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: BCC with Outlook 2019

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how to put the BCC field within my Outlook email messages sent?

TKS

Rick

ratshtron

Outlook 2019/365: Show BCC Field
list of 3 items
1. Start your new email message or reply by selecting "New Email".
2. Select the "Options" tab.
3. Select "Bcc".

Legend has it that on Thursday 7/25/2019 02:02 PM, Rick Mladek said:
Hello all,

Can anyone tell me how to put the BCC field within my Outlook email messages sent?

TKS

Rick

Rick Mladek

Hi Bill, I found it within the menu bar under options. I had been going through the options under the file tab to no avail and even the message tab on the menu bar. Finally, enough arrowing this way and that found what I was needing. All within my future messages with this now checked.

Thanks for your assistance again...