Topics

moderated FS Reader 3 Always Crashes

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2019 and Windows 7.  FS Reader 3 always crashes when reading a daisy book, causing repeated restarts of JAWS and spotty navigation within the application.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Is there any solution?

Thanks,

Richard

cédric Paulet

Good morning,

For the moment, the solution is using Jaws 2018 with fsreader 3.

Concerning fsreader 3 with Jaws 2019, this reader does not install with international version such French versions. Could FS fixe this problem?

Best regards

Cedric