moderated shood I leave remote and tandem disabled

Shan Noyes

You can only activate those features by purchasing licenses for them have a good day shan

On Jul 19, 2019, at 11:28 PM, mcLeod stinnett <macks75205@gmail.com> wrote:

--
from, mack I found my version number, jaws 2018. while reading through the info, it says remote, disabled, tandem disabled. is it better to leave them that way for security reasons?

mcLeod stinnett