Topics

moderated shood I leave remote and tandem disabled

mcLeod stinnett

--
from, mack I found my version number, jaws 2018. while reading through the info, it says remote, disabled, tandem disabled. is it better to leave them that way for security reasons?

Shan Noyes

You can only activate those features by purchasing licenses for them have a good day shan