moderated Stream clicking keys

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Hi,

Using: Stream 2nd generation

Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off the clicking sound when a key is pressed on the Stream?  If so, how, please.

I have been through the menus a couple of times but can’t locate any mention of this feature.

Pressing the keys during the day  doesn’t cause a problem but at night or very early morning the clicking does not improve matrimonial  harmony unfortunately.

Thanks

Tom

Mario

enter the menu, from navigation and playback, press #8 until key beeps
is reached and press 4 or 6 to choose off, then press the confirm
(pound/hash) key.

Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off the clicking sound when a key
is pressed on the Stream? If so, how, please.

I have been through the menus a couple of times but can't locate any mention
of this feature.

Pressing the keys during the day doesn't cause a problem but at night or
very early morning the clicking does not improve matrimonial harmony
unfortunately.

Thanks

Tom

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Thanks for the reply. Worked like a charm.

Tom