moderated Working with Itunes

Jay <jcoffin@...>

Hi all.

I remember back in the day there was an app, or jaws script that allowed us to work with iTunes. Does this script still exist, and where can I find it? It feels like the latest version of iTunes isn't real accessible. It's accessible as far as reading everything goes, but the layout  interface needs some work. Thanks in advance

Brian Blair <brianblair@...>

There was an Itunes script called Blind Tunes but the website https://doitblind.com/ where this used to be found no longer has it.  I doubt the old Blind Tunes scripts would work with the newest Itunes.  Wish something could make Itunes more user friendly on Windows.

Brian