moderated having an issue where when i use krome it just says blank

james hooper

So that is the problem, when I try using Krome with the latest jaws 2019 and windows 1903 when I open a web page with krome it just says blank, any thoughts.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2019 6:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: best web browser to use with JAWS?

I don't think how fast IE is has anything to do with how fast your system is. It may have a bit to do with whether you have a 6 Mbps down/1 Mbps up ADSL connection or a 250 MBPS down/50 MBPS up fiber connection, but believe me, I also have some relatively fast systems and I have older slower ones and IE is equally slow on all of them. When they talk about fast web browsers and do tests where they set whatever benchmarks are being used I am sure there is a reason why Chrome is always performing much higher than IE or why, for that matter, pretty much most modern chromium based browsers do.