moderated Placing Bookmark File on Desktop for Browser Use

Barbara <batterseye@...>

Hello David,

I like your idea below.  I have been using both Firefox and Internet Explorer.  I recently installed Chrome.  I placed on my desktop a link to the Internet Explorer Favorites list folder.  So now I can use this same list for both of the browsers.  However when I tried to use this with Chrome, it did not work.  I got garbage for web results.  Do I need to change the Favorites file format for Chrome?  Is there a specific method I must use to access the desktop folder? Some other ideas?

I am using a Windows 7 computer.

Thanks.

Barbara

Home of the 2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues