moderated Posting a comment to FB

The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...>

Hi group,

Using current Jaws with Firefox, Brave and I.E. I received a message saying I was mentioned in a comment. I use the link to go to FB but after I write my comment, I am unable to find a button to post. I see buttons for inserting an emoji, attaching a photo, posting a GIF or sticker only. I couldn’t even find the string on the mobile site. What am I missing here? Looking forward to someone ending my struggle…

Thanks,

Norma

JM Casey

Hi.

Not sure, the post  button is right there for me, though it’s labelled “comment button”. Perhaps facebook is temporarily broken for you. They have a number of servers and they’re not all always fully functional at the same time. If you tab once from the field you type into m.facebook.com though to leave a comment, you should normally find that button immediately using firefox.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of The Iowa Gal
Sent: July 1, 2019 2:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Posting a comment to FB

Hi group,

Using current Jaws with Firefox, Brave and I.E. I received a message saying I was mentioned in a comment. I use the link to go to FB but after I write my comment, I am unable to find a button to post. I see buttons for inserting an emoji, attaching a photo, posting a GIF or sticker only. I couldn’t even find the string on the mobile site. What am I missing here? Looking forward to someone ending my struggle…

Thanks,

Norma

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

Try just hitting Enter after writing the comment. That may post it.

Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 2:28 PM

Hi group,

Thanks,

Norma

JM Casey

It used to, but I (and I hope) other complained about this because we like to leave long comments with paragraph/line breaks in them, and the advertised shift-enter or something that was supposed to leave a line break in a comment never worked.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: July 1, 2019 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: Posting a comment to FB

Hi group,

Thanks,

Norma

Oh Dean, thank you so much, that worked. Looking forward to the book! Feeling sheepish in Iowa, Norma

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 1:35 PM

Hi group,

Thanks,

Norma

Hi, thanks for the comment but if you read my initial post carefully it will explain in detail what I’m trying to do and what I tried to do it. But it’s all good now.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 1:33 PM

Hi.

Not sure, the post  button is right there for me, though it’s labelled “comment button”. Perhaps facebook is temporarily broken for you. They have a number of servers and they’re not all always fully functional at the same time. If you tab once from the field you type into m.facebook.com though to leave a comment, you should normally find that button immediately using firefox.

Sent: July 1, 2019 2:28 PM

Hi group,

Thanks,

Norma