From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of The Iowa Gal
Sent: July 1, 2019 2:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Posting a comment to FB

Hi group,

Using current Jaws with Firefox, Brave and I.E. I received a message saying I was mentioned in a comment. I use the link to go to FB but after I write my comment, I am unable to find a button to post. I see buttons for inserting an emoji, attaching a photo, posting a GIF or sticker only. I couldn’t even find the string on the mobile site. What am I missing here? Looking forward to someone ending my struggle…

Thanks,

Norma

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

Try just hitting Enter after writing the comment. That may post it.

Using current Jaws with Firefox, Brave and I.E. I received a message saying I was mentioned in a comment. I use the link to go to FB but after I write my comment, I am unable to find a button to post. I see buttons for inserting an emoji, attaching a photo, posting a GIF or sticker only. I couldn’t even find the string on the mobile site. What am I missing here? Looking forward to someone ending my struggle…

Thanks,

Norma

JM Casey

It used to, but I (and I hope) other complained about this because we like to leave long comments with paragraph/line breaks in them, and the advertised shift-enter or something that was supposed to leave a line break in a comment never worked.

Try just hitting Enter after writing the comment. That may post it.

Using current Jaws with Firefox, Brave and I.E. I received a message saying I was mentioned in a comment. I use the link to go to FB but after I write my comment, I am unable to find a button to post. I see buttons for inserting an emoji, attaching a photo, posting a GIF or sticker only. I couldn’t even find the string on the mobile site. What am I missing here? Looking forward to someone ending my struggle…

Thanks,

Norma

The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...>

Oh Dean, thank you so much, that worked. Looking forward to the book! Feeling sheepish in Iowa, Norma

Try just hitting Enter after writing the comment. That may post it.

Using current Jaws with Firefox, Brave and I.E. I received a message saying I was mentioned in a comment. I use the link to go to FB but after I write my comment, I am unable to find a button to post. I see buttons for inserting an emoji, attaching a photo, posting a GIF or sticker only. I couldn’t even find the string on the mobile site. What am I missing here? Looking forward to someone ending my struggle…

Thanks,

Norma

The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...>

Hi, thanks for the comment but if you read my initial post carefully it will explain in detail what I’m trying to do and what I tried to do it. But it’s all good now.