Topics

moderated Facebook Question

Robbie Curtis

Hi All,

Is there a keyboard shortcut key to mention friends in Facebook using JAWS? Thanks.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@...

---
https://www.avg.com

Munawar Bijani <munawarb@...>

If you type the at sign, you'll be able to access your friends list from there.

On Jun 27, 2019, at 7:09 PM, Robbie Curtis <essence64@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Is there a keyboard shortcut key to mention friends in Facebook using JAWS? Thanks.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@...
"Stay in peace, not pieces!"

---
https://www.avg.com

Robbie Curtis

If you type the at sign, you'll be able to access your friends list from there.

> On Jun 27, 2019, at 7:09 PM, Robbie Curtis <essence64@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>

> Is there a keyboard shortcut key to mention friends in Facebook using JAWS? Thanks.
>
> --
> Robbie J. Curtis
> essence64@...
> "Stay in peace, not pieces!"
>

> ---
> https://www.avg.com

Robbie Curtis

Hi Munawar,

My bad, I found out that I had to use the main Facebook page instead of the mobile. Thanks that did help.

If you type the at sign, you'll be able to access your friends list from there.

> On Jun 27, 2019, at 7:09 PM, Robbie Curtis <essence64@...> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>

> Is there a keyboard shortcut key to mention friends in Facebook using JAWS? Thanks.
>
> --
> Robbie J. Curtis
> essence64@...
> "Stay in peace, not pieces!"
>

> ---
> https://www.avg.com

Munawar Bijani <munawarb@...>

No worries :)

Yes, the standard Facebook site has become superb with accessibility as of late. Even when I was using Facebook a couple years ago I found it to work really well with screen reading software, so I'm sure it's only gotten better.