From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:33 PM
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: dropbox and accessibility

Hey guys,

OK, so has dropbox gone to not being accessible? The app seems to
have changed completely. I can't seem ot arrow down through y files.
I'm using the latest jaws. Can someone help?

Cheers,

Jed

CJ &AA MAY

Me too.
Alison

I use File Explorer to access the Dropbox folder and it works fine still.

Dean

OK, so has dropbox gone to not being accessible? The app seems to have changed completely. I can't seem ot arrow down through y files.
I'm using the latest jaws. Can someone help?

Cheers,

Jed

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Jed. Make sure your Dropbox folder hasn't switched to Tiles View. Try left and right arrows and see if it gives you your file listing.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com