Topics

moderated Is there a group for accessibility issues regarding Wordpress?

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

At wordpress.com, there is an accessibility support group.  However, I have found it nonresponsive and inactive.  So, I am wondering if there is some other support group for accessibility issues such as using a screen reader with WordPress?

Thanks,

Richard

James Homuth

As far as I’m aware there isn’t, but if it’s an issue particular to JAWS you can always bring it up on this list. Plenty of Wordpress users here.