Topics

moderated Is there a group for accessibility issues regarding Wordpress?

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

At wordpress.com, there is an accessibility support group.  However, I have found it nonresponsive and inactive.  So, I am wondering if there is some other support group for accessibility issues such as using a screen reader with WordPress?

Thanks,

Richard

James Homuth

As far as I’m aware there isn’t, but if it’s an issue particular to JAWS you can always bring it up on this list. Plenty of Wordpress users here.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: June-25-19 1:24 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Is there a group for accessibility issues regarding Wordpress?

Hi!

At wordpress.com, there is an accessibility support group.  However, I have found it nonresponsive and inactive.  So, I am wondering if there is some other support group for accessibility issues such as using a screen reader with WordPress?

Thanks,

Richard

The Iowa Gal <iowagal728@...>

Not sure if this list is still active, but you can try

blindwebbers-subscribe@...

This is from a post I saved from another list, Word Press was mentioned as a topic which has been discussed there.

HTH

Norma

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is there a group for accessibility issues regarding Wordpress?

As far as I’m aware there isn’t, but if it’s an issue particular to JAWS you can always bring it up on this list. Plenty of Wordpress users here.

Hi!

Thanks,

Richard

David & his pack of dogs

Contact Mystic access. They have a word press group that deals with issues. 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: June 25, 2019 11:14 AM

Hi!

Thanks,

Richard

Randy Barnett

It is still active but very low traffic.

On 6/25/2019 12:12 PM, The Iowa Gal wrote:

Not sure if this list is still active, but you can try

blindwebbers-subscribe@...

This is from a post I saved from another list, Word Press was mentioned as a topic which has been discussed there.

HTH

Norma

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:14 PM

Hi!

Thanks,

Richard

Rayn Darren

Hi Richard,

I don't have the answer to your question directly Richard, however, i use WordPress daily for my clients and would be happy to answer questions you have.

Thanks,

Sarah

On 6/25/2019 10:23 AM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi!

Thanks,

Richard

Richard B. McDonald

Hi Sarah!

WOW, that is really nice of you!  Would you mind sending me your direct email so we could write off-list?  My direct email is below:

richardbmcdonald@...

Thanks!

Richard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rayn Darren
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 6:59 PM

Hi Richard,

I don't have the answer to your question directly Richard, however, i use WordPress daily for my clients and would be happy to answer questions you have.

Thanks,

Sarah

On 6/25/2019 10:23 AM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi!

Thanks,

Richard