From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 8:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: UIA?

What is the significance of UIA in Office 2016? I turned it off, and
I no longer get the annoying "1 out of xx" messages when in a series
of instructions. Will I lose other more important information by
leaving UIA unchecked? What the heck is it, anyway?

Thx.

inamuddin khan

Can anyone let me know that how to turn UIA on and off?

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook:

inam092@...