moderated windows mail keeps closing while using jaws

marvin kotler

Good morning listers; running jaws 2019 and windows 1903.  Windows mail keeps closing on me using jaws; nvda reads the mail fine.  If anyone knows what is going on and how to fix this, would appreciate hearing about it.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

I’m also having this issue with the mail app closing.  I’ve had to reopen it a couple of times.

Melissa

Good morning listers; running jaws 2019 and windows 1903.  Windows mail keeps closing on me using jaws; nvda reads the mail fine.  If anyone knows what is going on and how to fix this, would appreciate hearing about it.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Russell Solowoniuk

Yes, this is happening to me too! Iam not even able to use Windows Mail as it closes immediately upon opening. Luckily, I use Outlook, but just wanted to see if I could open the Windows Mail program.

Thanks all.

Russell