From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 4:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: using visual studio

Hi. Yes, visual studio 2017, works great with jaws and I am using visual studio 2019, and works great with jaws 2019. Annabelle, you can be able and eligible to get a one year subscription for jaws 2019 for $99, and can pay online via the freedom scientific.com site. Then, jaws 2019, will work with windows 7, but windows 7 is not being supported by Microsoft by January 14 2020. Windows 10, is a combination of windows 7 and 8.1. so, have been using it for almost 5 years, so, if you need help with windows 10. As your windows 7 machine, has a nagging notification saying it will not be supported.

Marvin.

Ps: if you need any help e-mail me and will try to help with jaws, windows 7, and windows 10.