moderated Excel cannot be used with jaws2019, latest update

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi
I was trying to create a spreadsheet in Microsoft excel today, and noticed that Jaws did not read anything as I was navigating. I’m using the latest update. Does anyone know what’s going on?
I’m using office 2016, through office 365.
Thanks for any and all assistance with this issue,
Jessica

Chris Hill

It is working fine here just a little slow I would suggest contacting freedom scientific

On Jun 11, 2019, at 21:17, Jessica D <jldail13@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
I was trying to create a spreadsheet in Microsoft excel today, and noticed that Jaws did not read anything as I was navigating. I’m using the latest update. Does anyone know what’s going on?
I’m using office 2016, through office 365.
Thanks for any and all assistance with this issue,
Jessica

I live in Excel so to speak and there are no issues on any of my 4 work PC's or my laptop at home.
I also use Office 365 on Windows 10 PC's and with Jaws 2019, it's been quite some time when there were really serious issues with Excel for me.
As Chris suggested, I would call FS Tech Support and see if they can figure out what's different on your machine.