moderated Looking for JAWS 7 training materials

Joseph Norton

Hi:

I know that FS doesn’t mind copying the actual training materials, according to their statements in the materials, so I hope someone would be willing to help.

I have an older machine I’m running JFW 7.10 on and I wonder if someone could help me obtain the specific training daisy files for that version.

No big deal, but, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Vaughn Brown

Hi there,

Have you check the training material found in the menu for this vertion?
Thank you,
Vaughn

--
Kindly,
Vaughn Brown

Joseph Norton

Hi:

It's only the download version, and, it's so old they no longer maintain the archives.

[...]

David Kingsbury

Hello,

You may know this already, but there is very little you will be able to do with JAWS 7 in association with any reasonably current software, like Microsoft Office or any of the popular web browsers.Regards,

David