Topics

moderated jaws quick / hot key

Rick Mladek

Hi all,

Sorry for my constant inquiries but is there a short cut for turning jaws on and off? Something more quick than alt tabbing to jaws and hitting alt F4?

Thanks

Rick

Richard Turner

insert-f4 will do the exit of Jaws.
Richard

On Jun 6, 2019, at 8:10 AM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry for my constant inquiries but is there a short cut for turning jaws on and off? Something more quick than alt tabbing to jaws and hitting alt F4?

Thanks

Rick

Rick Mladek

Can this also be toggled to turn back on?

From: Rick Mladek [mailto:hmladek@neo.rr.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019, 11:22 AM

Can this also be toggled to turn back on?