moderated ExCel 2019 inability to use arrow keys

Rick Mladek

Hi all,

With my new Office 2019, I am now having a little issue with ExCel. When attempting to move around the cells with arrow keys, this is not possible. I have to use the enter and tab keys to maneuver around. Is there a setting to allow the use of arrow keys? All help and comments appreciated.

Rick

Dan Longmore

Ok, I have a slight delay in JAWS response when using arrow keys but they work.  JAWS and Excel have a love / hate relationship.  May want to run this by tech support at Freedom.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 1:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: ExCel 2019 inability to use arrow keys

Hi all,

With my new Office 2019, I am now having a little issue with ExCel. When attempting to move around the cells with arrow keys, this is not possible. I have to use the enter and tab keys to maneuver around. Is there a setting to allow the use of arrow keys? All help and comments appreciated.

Rick

Rick Mladek

When this occurs, I realized my scroll lock was on, turn scroll lock off if this occurs.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: ExCel 2019 inability to use arrow keys

Ok, I have a slight delay in JAWS response when using arrow keys but they work.  JAWS and Excel have a love / hate relationship.  May want to run this by tech support at Freedom.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 1:27 PM
Subject: ExCel 2019 inability to use arrow keys

Hi all,

Rick