Topics

Jaws stops responding

Rahul Bajaj

Hi,

Jaws sometimes suddenly starts saying insert f1 help and stops telling me what’s on the screen. Any idea why this could be happening and what I can do?
Am using jaws 2018, win 10.

Shankar C

problem persists with specific programme?
refresh the jaws and see if it works!

On 5/29/19, Rahul Bajaj <rahul.bajaj1038@...> wrote:
Hi,

Jaws sometimes suddenly starts saying insert f1 help and stops telling me
what’s on the screen. Any idea why this could be happening and what I can
do?
Am using jaws 2018, win 10.

----------
email: harshalgips@...
msn: harshalgips@...
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919945860671
thanks and regards
shankar

Randy Barnett

Wired or wireless keyboard?

In a program or even if just on the desktop?

Intermittant or reproduceable?

On 5/29/2019 1:23 AM, Rahul Bajaj wrote:
Hi,

Jaws sometimes suddenly starts saying insert f1 help and stops telling me what’s on the screen. Any idea why this could be happening and what I can do?
Am using jaws 2018, win 10.

Rahul Bajaj

It is happening in all kinds of programmes, not just desktop. Laptop with its own keyboard. Cannot reproduce.

On May 30, 2019, at 12:22 AM, Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...> wrote:

Wired or wireless keyboard?

In a program or even if just on the desktop?

Intermittant or reproduceable?

On 5/29/2019 1:23 AM, Rahul Bajaj wrote:
Hi,

Jaws sometimes suddenly starts saying insert f1 help and stops telling me what’s on the screen. Any idea why this could be happening and what I can do?
Am using jaws 2018, win 10.

George Gray

My JAWS2019 is also having a similar problem and when it come back up
it says "Program Name Not Responding". I say Program Name because it
occurs in all programs; Windows Explorer, FireFox, WinAmp, etc.

Thanks.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Randy Barnett

When did it start? After a jaws or windows update or just out of nowhere?
Have you tried a jaws repair?