JAWS command keystroke

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi. Can someone tell me what the following JAWS keystroke is supposed to do?

In Desktop Keyboard Layout,

ALT plus JAWS key plus D

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

G. Gray

Hello Bill-

I’m far from an expert, but it looks like it is the dictionary.

Regards,

George
So sad our silly, dumb politicians don't support:
"The Bible is the rock upon which our Republic rests!!" President Andrew Jackson, June 8, 1845

Avast logo

Mario

is there a particular program being used that it might apply to?
keyboard help mode, insert+numrow 1, might be of help here.

From: Mario [mailto:mrb620@hotmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 9:24 AM