Can I get a download progress dialog with JAWS in Firefox?

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

I am using Windows 7, Jaws 2019 and Firefox - all with the latest updates.  In firefox, I already have installed the plug-in that makes a sound when a download is *completed*.  However, I wish I could have some sort of a progress announcement dialog *as the download is happening* too.  Can that be done?

Thanks,

Richard

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Only if, during the download, you press CONTROL J, to go into the download manager of firefox.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

I am using Windows 7, Jaws 2019 and Firefox - all with the latest updates.  In firefox, I already have installed the plug-in that makes a sound when a download is *completed*.  However, I wish I could have some sort of a progress announcement dialog *as the download is happening* too.  Can that be done?

Thanks,

Richard

Tom Behler

Richard:

Try control J.

That should give you the download progress in Firefox.

Tom Behler