Tables appearing in emails

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Hello, I’m using Jaws 2018 or jaws2019, windows 10 and Outlook2016. It doesn’t matter if I’m using Jaws2018 or 2019 and for some reason in the last few days many emails I’m getting have all these tables with no information. Did Jaws make a change that is causing the tables to appear? I never saw so many emails that suddenly have all these tables with no information. I should say for me many of the tables don’t have any information. Thanks, Kevin

Van Lant, Robin

I find that emails from Facebook and other companies often use tables to format the message.  Can’t say for sure, but I wonder if a setting got changed.  There was some setting I changed for Outlook to tell JAWS now to announce the tables.   Go to quick settings with JAWS V and arrow down to the tree view for Tables.  There are three settings under that header that you might test to see if it makes it gets you what you want.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:41 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Tables appearing in emails

Hello, I’m using Jaws 2018 or jaws2019, windows 10 and Outlook2016. It doesn’t matter if I’m using Jaws2018 or 2019 and for some reason in the last few days many emails I’m getting have all these tables with no information. Did Jaws make a change that is causing the tables to appear? I never saw so many emails that suddenly have all these tables with no information. I should say for me many of the tables don’t have any information. Thanks, Kevin

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.