From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:41 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Tables appearing in emails

Hello, I’m using Jaws 2018 or jaws2019, windows 10 and Outlook2016. It doesn’t matter if I’m using Jaws2018 or 2019 and for some reason in the last few days many emails I’m getting have all these tables with no information. Did Jaws make a change that is causing the tables to appear? I never saw so many emails that suddenly have all these tables with no information. I should say for me many of the tables don’t have any information. Thanks, Kevin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114