google hangouts with jaws 19

William Windels

Hello,

I am learning to work with google hangouts

On ios, it works great but on windows, with google chrome and jaws 19, I can’t find the history of my chats.

On ios, I can simply select the chat I want and talk directly to the person in that chat.

And, If I start a new chat, all goes well but, when switching between the history of that chat and the edit-field for new imput from me, I should do different tabs , depending on the place where I am in the history of the chat.

So, any hints , tutorials , hotkeys for working with hangouts and jaws would be great.

Kind regards,

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag- en vrijdag namiddag)

Are you using the hangouts.google.com web page, or using the Hangouts App that can be added to Google Chrome?

       ~ Lauren Bacall

David & his pack of dogs

I thought Google hang outs was on its way out because of not enough people using it and the competitive market out there.

I am learning to work with google hangouts

On ios, it works great but on windows, with google chrome and jaws 19, I can’t find the history of my chats.

On ios, I can simply select the chat I want and talk directly to the person in that chat.

And, If I start a new chat, all goes well but, when switching between the history of that chat and the edit-field for new imput from me, I should do different tabs , depending on the place where I am in the history of the chat.

So, any hints , tutorials , hotkeys for working with hangouts and jaws would be great.

Kind regards,

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag- en vrijdag namiddag)

David,

           Yes and no:  https://www.techspot.com/news/78389-google-hangouts-officially-retired-october.html

           For the time being, if you need to use Hangouts, you need to use the interfaces that are currently available.  Hangouts isn't entirely dead, it's the way it's served up.

       ~ Lauren Bacall

William Windels

Hi Brian,

I have installed the plugin for google chrome.

Jaws is no speaking the incomming tekst of a new message so this is a good step forwards.

It would be nice if I can find a kind of list where the history of the incomming messages is shown.

And it would be great if i could reply (and start a new conversation from there.

Thx in advance,

Kind regards,

William Windels

I am using teh