Topics

Saving Bookmarks to Favorites #jaws #novice

Marty Hutchings

Hello,  I am using JAWS 18 with Windows 7. I often need to switch between Firefox and Chrome to interact with certain websites and when I save a book mark on one browser, I don't have access to it on the other browser.  I liked the Favorites folder that Internet Explorer uses.  Is there any way to get sites that are book marked in Firefox or Chrome to appear in the Windows Favorites folder?  That way, no matter which browser that I have as my default browser at the time, I can just go to the Favorites folder to find my saved sites and go to them.

John Covici

What I do is go use alt-d infirefox and I think it works in chrome as
well, but control-l does work, control-a, control-c to copy to
clipboard, go to that favorites folder, do alt-h-w-s and create an
internet shortcut. Sounds more complicated that it is, but this keeps
my bookmarks the way I want them.

On Tue, 21 May 2019 21:16:29 -0400,
Marty Hutchings wrote:

Hello, I am using JAWS 18 with Windows 7. I often need to switch between Firefox and Chrome to interact with certain websites and when I save a book mark on one browser, I don't have access to it on the other browser. I liked the
Favorites folder that Internet Explorer uses. Is there any way to get sites that are book marked in Firefox or Chrome to appear in the Windows Favorites folder? That way, no matter which browser that I have as my default browser at the
time, I can just go to the Favorites folder to find my saved sites and go to them.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...