Torrent software accessible with JAWS

N K Shackelford

I have Utorrent, name is really Greek letter MU torrent. Can't find at
all a tool bar to allow me to search. Someone please recommend a
torrent they use successfully.

Thanks,

Nance

--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--

Steve Matzura

The original BitTorrent has always worked well with any screenreader I've ever used, including W.E., JAWS,and NVDA.

On 5/21/2019 6:24 AM, N K Shackelford wrote:
I have Utorrent, name is really Greek letter MU torrent. Can't find at
all a tool bar to allow me to search. Someone please recommend a
torrent they use successfully.

Thanks,

Nance

JM Casey

I use uTorrent as well. Never bothered with a search toolbar. I log in to tracker sites and away we go. :)

I have Utorrent, name is really Greek letter MU torrent. Can't find at all a tool bar to allow me to search. Someone please recommend a torrent they use successfully.

Thanks,

Nance

--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--

George Gray

What are Tracker Sites, please? Thanks.

On 5/22/19, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
I use uTorrent as well. Never bothered with a search toolbar. I log in to
tracker sites and away we go. :)

I have Utorrent, name is really Greek letter MU torrent. Can't find at all a
tool bar to allow me to search. Someone please recommend a torrent they use
successfully.

Thanks,

Nance

--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

JM Casey

Wikipedia explains it better than I can.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent_tracker