Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2019 11:53 AM
Subject: Accessing Facebook with JAWS using PC.

Hello list-members,

Much of the time, I access Facebook with my iPhone. However, I would also like to use this program with my PC, or rather become more proficient. I have identified a number of the keyboard commands specific to JAWS and Facebook, but cannot find the keystroke that allows me to post a message to a specific group.

For anyone here who uses Facebook with JAWS and a PC or laptop, I would appreciate contacting you of-list to go through some of the commands and to identify through discussion some commands that I may not be aware of. On a related note, reviewing the Navigation process would be helpful, drawing on your experience.

I would appreciate any and all assistance.

Blessings to all, Justin

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

I use the mobile Facebook site. I think you’ll have better luck at m.facebook.com. It’s a clean interface without the clutter.

CathyAnne

---

CathyAnne Murtha
CEO
Access Technology Institute, LLC
www.blind.training
cathy@...
Phone: (520) 955-6611

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 9:51 PM -0700, "Marty Hutchings" <mhutchings@...> wrote:

I also would like some help using Facebook with my PC.  I often can not find the Post button after typing a reply or just posting something to my timeline.  I also can not seem to be able to figure out Messenger.  Sometimes, the only command that works for me is Alt F4.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2019 11:53 AM

Hello list-members,

Much of the time, I access Facebook with my iPhone. However, I would also like to use this program with my PC, or rather become more proficient. I have identified a number of the keyboard commands specific to JAWS and Facebook, but cannot find the keystroke that allows me to post a message to a specific group.

For anyone here who uses Facebook with JAWS and a PC or laptop, I would appreciate contacting you of-list to go through some of the commands and to identify through discussion some commands that I may not be aware of. On a related note, reviewing the Navigation process would be helpful, drawing on your experience.

I would appreciate any and all assistance.

Blessings to all, Justin

Sharon

But the videos in groups do not seem to show up on that site.

Would it be possible for someone to develop a Facebook course, or would accessibility change so much again by the time the course was developed to make the course useless?

I’m so frustrated with Facebook; spent thousands on courses that meet on Facebook, and now seem unable to benefit from them!

Sharon