Searching for accessible registry cleaners

Sameer

Dear List friends,

I am searching for registry cleaners which are accessible with JAWS. If anyone knows from where I can get the software, request you to kindly share the URL.

Also, if anyone has any JAWS scrips or tips to use the latest version of C Cleaner, kindly share the same.

Thanking all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mulund, Mumbai

This will be my only post on this matter, and it's to say, don't bother.

Registry cleaners are virtually useless at best and can cause a lot of system instability at worst.  Microsoft does not recommend their use nor does any "tech geek" group I'm aware of.  Most, in fact, specifically warn against their use.  I shall quote something frequently posted on Bleeping Computer by one of our Global Moderators who's also a security guru:

Bleeping Computer DOES NOT recommend the use of registry cleaners/optimizers for several reasons.

Why you should not use Registry Cleaners and Optimization Tools

Be sure to read Microsoft's support policy for the use of registry cleaning utilities in that topic...Microsoft does not support the use of registry cleaners.

The problem with values voting is that it completely puts to the side or totally obviates past performance, the effectiveness of policies proposed, intelligence and judgment — you know, the qualities that actually matter for someone who wants to lead the free world.

     ~ Zareh Delanchian

Due to a recent "link breaking" error in the previously posted link, I'm reposting the link to the article itself:  Why you should not use Registry Cleaners and Optimization Tools