From: main@jfw.groups.io I browsed my computer for the the video file then I hit enter on MP3 then press the download button and I got my MP3 file as a download. It played fine. HTH<main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Sound from video #advisory #advisory

Does anyone know of a program that can be used to extract audio from a video file that is JAWS friendly?

Marty Hutchings

This is not an advisory.  I don’t know why that is in the subject.  I just hit Enter on the New Topic link at the end of these messages.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:13 PM

Does anyone know of a program that can be used to extract audio from a video file that is JAWS friendly?

https://jfw.groups.io/g/main/search?ev=false&q=extract+audio&ct=1

The problem with values voting is that it completely puts to the side or totally obviates past performance, the effectiveness of policies proposed, intelligence and judgment — you know, the qualities that actually matter for someone who wants to lead the free world.

     ~ Zareh Delanchian

Marty Hutchings

Does anyone know of a program that can be used to extract audio from a video file that is JAWS friendly?