slowing a particular audio clip down using Windows media Player

Michael Munn

hi all, this is michael.I have a question on using windows Media Player to slow a particular music down using Jaws For windows Screen Reader.
is it possible to slow a music down using Jaws in Windows Media player? My Band teacher send me an audio clip today and I'm able to play it using Windows Media player. The music is a lot faster than we are playing. I hope to get some support on this.
hope to Hear from one  of the expert soon.
 .
best regards
Michael Munn

--

Michael Munn
 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Michael. To change the speed of a clip in Windows Media,

1. Open the clip in Windows Media.

2. Press Applications key, or SHIFT plus F10, and arrow down to Enhancements, and press ENTER.

3. Arrow down to Play speed, and press ENTER.

4. SHIFT plus TAB to the Snap speed slider, and slide it to where you desire. The music may stop.

5. Find and press the close button.

6. Press the Stop Button.

7. Press the Play Again button to start the clip at the new speed.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

hi all, this is michael.I have a question on using windows Media Player to slow a particular music down using Jaws For windows Screen Reader.

is it possible to slow a music down using Jaws in Windows Media player? My Band teacher send me an audio clip today and I'm able to play it using Windows Media player. The music is a lot faster than we are playing. I hope to get some support on this.

hope to Hear from one  of the expert soon.

 .

best regards

Michael Munn

--

Michael Munn

 National Federation of the Blind of   Virginia   www.nfbv.org

 Maryland Association of Blind Students

National Federation of the Blind of  Maryland www.nfbmd.org

Shankar C

ctrl shift s can also does the job!

On 5/14/19, Bill White <billwhite92701@dslextreme.com> wrote:
[...]

www.hadley.edu

----------
email: harshalgips@gmail.com
msn: harshalgips@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919945860671
thanks and regards
shankar

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Shankar. CONTROL plus SHIFT plus S does, indeed take you to the play speed settings, but neither this shortcut nor the play speed option available through the File menu gives you the number of speed variations that going through the Enhancements submenu, then to the Play options menu, then the Speed settings option gives you through the Snap speed slider.

[...]

bill, thanks for educating more on this.
have a nice day, [hand]

[...]

----------"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no
point."
----------
email: harshalgips@gmail.com
msn: harshalgips@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919945860671
thanks and regards
shankar

email: harshalgips@gmail.com
msn: harshalgips@hotmail.com
skype: shankar.a
mobile:+919945860671
thanks and regards
shankar

David Kingsbury

Control Shift S will slow speech. Control Shift N will return it to normal. Control Shift G will speed it up. These are Windows keystrokes, not JAWS.