Credit Karma

Elise Berkley

Hello, listers.
I do apologize for this question because I think it is not on subject.
But, dcan anyone navigate me through the Credit Karma "overview" page
so I can tell what my credit score really is? There are numbers on
this page, including graphic numbers and I cannot tell exactly the
number of my credit score. Thanks for any help I can get.
Elise

dennis

there will be a long string of numbers. your score is the last 3 numbers in the string. hope this helps.

--
Dennis Cornelison

Elise Berkley

Okay, Dennis.
I got it. Thank you very much. This helps a lot.
Elise

dennis

good deal... it took me a while to figure that out too. good luck.