From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stanley Haupt via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 11:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Virus Software

This computer has Windows 10. I am running the latest release of JAWS 2019. What virus software works best with JAWS?

Marty Hutchings

MS Security Esentials or Windows Defender that comes with Windows 10 works just fine with JAWS.  While the scan is running, you will need to use the JAWS curser to read the status of the scan.  Just make sure to keep up with the definitions updates.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 10:35 AM

This computer has Windows 10. I am running the latest release of JAWS 2019. What virus software works best with JAWS?

There really isn’t anything to keep up with manually, Windows Defender just runs in the background and unless I get any sort of specific thread warning which hasn’t happened in more years than I can remember I never even go in there and it updates itself just fine automatically.

Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 10:35 AM

This computer has Windows 10. I am running the latest release of JAWS 2019. What virus software works best with JAWS?

John Covici

When I was using it, I had lots of problems, every couple of days it
would give me an update and I had to install manually. Maybe this is
because I have my updates set to not install automatically which is
great for regular windows updates, but not so good for windows
defender updates.

On Mon, 13 May 2019 21:43:31 -0400,
Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
There really isn’t anything to keep up with manually, Windows Defender just runs in the background and unless I get any sort of specific thread warning which hasn’t happened in more years than I can remember I never even go in there and
it updates itself just fine automatically.

This computer has Windows 10. I am running the latest release of JAWS 2019. What virus software works best with JAWS?

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com