From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Marty Hutchings <mhutchings@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2019 9:28:53 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Accessible DJ software for Windows

Can anyone recommend an accessible DJ program for Windows that works with JAWS and is free or low cost?
Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Brian Blair <brianblair@...>

Are you talking about for hosting a live music event or  a broadcast automation software?  For the live event Winamp, which is free and has extensive JAWS scripting from Freedom Scientific, should work well.

For broadcast or webcast Station Playlist Studio.  This program works well with JAWS but there are scripts from Brian Hartgen which add some additional functionality and efficiency.

http://www.hartgen.org/studio.html

Brian

On 5/12/2019 7:28 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
Can anyone recommend an accessible DJ program for Windows that works with JAWS and is free or low cost?
Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Marty Hutchings

Brian,  This is for a live event party.  I do have Winamp with scripts.  How would I mix a microphone with the output audio from Winamp?  I am trying to get around taking loads of equipment to this party, so I want to bacically use a laptop, a mic, an amp and speakers.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: Accessible DJ software for Windows

Are you talking about for hosting a live music event or  a broadcast automation software?  For the live event Winamp, which is free and has extensive JAWS scripting from Freedom Scientific, should work well.

For broadcast or webcast Station Playlist Studio.  This program works well with JAWS but there are scripts from Brian Hartgen which add some additional functionality and efficiency.

http://www.hartgen.org/studio.html

Brian
On 5/12/2019 7:28 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
Can anyone recommend an accessible DJ program for Windows that works with JAWS and is free or low cost?
Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13

Marty Hutchings

Dan,  I have downloaded the free trial of SamDJ from Spacial, but it seems not to be accessible with JAWS.

Love in Christ
Marty
Ephesians 6:12, 13