Topics

G-Mail: Move An Email to a Label

Elise Berkley

Hello, everyone.
I have created a label (folder) in g-mail so I can keep the JFW
digests. Does anyone know how to do this? I did it one time for
another label that I created, but it is not working for my JFW
digests. Thanks for any help.
JAWS 18.1811.2 Windows 10

Elise

Are you asking about creating a Gmail filter via the Gmail web interface?

The problem with values voting is that it completely puts to the side or totally obviates past performance, the effectiveness of policies proposed, intelligence and judgment — you know, the qualities that actually matter for someone who wants to lead the free world.

     ~ Zareh Delanchian

Now that I'm back on my computer where I can snag this information easily, the following may prove useful to you:
Creating IMAP Labels (Folders) and Filters for Gmail
and, some other potentially helpful bits for other situations:
Mass Selection and Deletion of Gmail Messages via the Gmail Web Interface
Deleting an Unwanted Auto-Fill Contact or Contacts in Gmail
Exporting Contacts from Gmail