From: David Pearson
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 10:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: keyboard shortcut question

Hello group:

It appears that the periodic Jaws updates erase a couple of my keyboard
shortcuts when downloaded and installed while leaving others intact.

Does anyone know why this happens, and how to guard against a recurrance
with future update releases?

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson

Mike B

This latest J2019.1904.60 update corrected that problem.