creating and making pivot-tables in excel 2013 with jaws 2019

William Windels

Hello,

I am learning to work with pivot-tables in excel.

I think I know how to start:

From a data-sheed, I chose insert pivot-table , select the areas with data and I placet he new table with a summary in a new sheed.

However, this area is empty.

So, I don’t know if this should be accessible with jaws2019 in excel 2013?

Any hints from jaws how to work on a accessible way with pivot tables should be great.

Kind regards,

William Windels

William Windels

Incident Manager SWO

02/506 0 487 / 0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op maandag- en vrijdag namiddag)

Tanguy LOHEAC

Hi William,

Once you've inserted your pivot-table, you need to press f6 to go to the tools pane.

You'll first find there a list of buttons that are your column headings. Htting space bar on one of them brings you a menu from where you can define whether they are values, lines or columns.

To go back to your actual pivot table, press shit+f6.

That's the basics. then you may learn all vocabulary and options related to pivot table.

Hope that help you to get started.

cheers

Tanguy

Le 09/05/2019 à 10:48, William Windels a écrit :

Hello,

I am learning to work with pivot-tables in excel.

I think I know how to start:

From a data-sheed, I chose insert pivot-table , select the areas with data and I placet he new table with a summary in a new sheed.

--
Didactiweb - les formations adaptées aux déficients visuels
Tanguy Lohéac

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

romance's prince

hello dears

please, i noticed that  jaws V2019 not announce whither items in pivote tables checked or unchecked as it was before in v2018 when try to add items to the table using f6 key.
any help for this issue? i'm using Excel16 under Windows7, & texted it with jaws 2019 and 2018.

thanks